March 1, 2012

Stalking Slandering and Bullying


I have had plenty of people asked me do this and I told them when the time is right, I will share my perspective on these cases. I thought now the time is right; I am doing different angles on my writing. I know for a fact I am the only one with the balls to do this and I think this is part of my calling in life. There is a reason why I am in this situation that I am in and maybe just maybe, a breakthrough is on the rise for me. I am not ignorant, I am very intelligent. However I will continue my BlogSpot. This is part of my rights, “Freedom of Speech” so therefore I will keeping doing what I do best. I don’t have to explain that one.
Stalking, Slandering and Bullying are harsh words but I have had to live in hell for many years over these factors. My reputation was ruin and my trust in people has gone right out the door. I don’t care anymore because my soul has been torn to shreds and I have pieced myself together so many times. This last time, I think that I had to put myself back together was the final time. They can’t do it to me any longer, you know why? They have made me stronger and wiser and my skin is thick now. Forgive and forget is hard to do, I don’t know about that I can’t right now. I have to say I do give them a big ‘Thank You’ my life might be pure hell, I don’t know what is going to happen to me one day to the next, if my check is going to be ripped apart because I am in poverty level income because I can’t reach the means to get certain things done! But through all of this I am seeing a positive light I know that is hard to believe, it’s taking time and I hope for the best. I married two worthless men in my life, and I know now not to make the same mistake. I have learnt through my mistakes, believe you me, I have learnt the hard way. I have had to write people off and what surprises me, I see so much clearly now. I have always in my life had one parent. I will do a blog just on that in the near future. It will be the brutal honest truth, I grant you that. I have surrounded my life with positive people and man does that work? It sure does. I love it! There isn't a day that goes by, that I am not thankful and grateful for what I have because I appreciate everything that is presented to me, I promise that much about it. It could be here one day and gone tomorrow, in a split second. But on the other hand……

These are real families that are going through real tragedies’ they are also going through the Criminal Justice System with no faith in it, because of the ‘Good Ole Boy System’ defying their rights to believe in a fair and just trial. How can you believe that justice will be served when so many cases are covered up by these mindless bastards? The control of a small town’s corruption and I will tell you now they don’t give a damn how you feel about it either. Greed and control at its finest. They are not going to run over me, not by a long shot. I don’t have to mind these idiots; I control my life, end of story. These families have to sleep at some point and when they do, how many tears have fallen on their pillows over their lost loved ones that they can never see again in this lifetime. What they want is justice to be served not a God damn blanket thrown over the case, snug as a bug and it’s hard to get in there and find the true facts of the situation. If that was me, you think this blog is brutal; I would tear up Jack, like no other on the net. These families have feelings like any other person on earth. How dare these inbreed morons sweep this under the rug like it never happen. For an example, the Super Center blog, you can do your research and it’s like it never happen. This is a life, a young life to be exact, disappear like that out of the system, I don’t think so. May these rotten bastard cops get what is coming to them! IDGAF, what they think about this either, matter a fact they can kiss my ass. I think it’s time to put new law enforcement officers in and get the job done right for once in this county! I hope for the best for these families and they get the answers that they deserve to have. It’s about damn time.

That is why I want to go on Dr. Phil, not just talk about my life experience in this county and what I have to put up with just by getting out of a marriage. That is where it stems from and the nightmare it has brought me over the years. I want these families on Dr. Phil as well, I want the world to see what kind of corruption and cover-ups that the law goes through to keep the ‘Good Ole Boy System’ in tack over greed and control, right along with drug trafficking and the money that brings with it. I was told if I got on Dr. Phil my story alone would start the domino effect and then bring all the individuals that have had injustice with the system over the lost of loved ones throughout the years. It would be so dramatic however that is one way to get the ball rolling to get this county cleaned up. He told me he hopes he lives to see it happen. That would be the most delightful news since this has been going on since the early 1900’s. All it takes is one person and others will fall behind and let the story tells its own tell of lies and deception. This county has plenty of them needless to say.