October 10, 2015

The Spiritual World

Someone had a long talk with me the other day. He made a good point needless to say. He told me the spiritual world has seen everything that I have been through. They have seen my highs and my lows. They have seen every tear that I have ever shed. They have heard the times that I have cried out and wishing I was dead. They know when I have given up completely just because I have had enough. They have felt every bit of your pain Tina he stated to me. They didn't carry you through your wreck for nothing. You have a job to do. No matter how many times you have wished for death, you will not leave this world until your job is done. I sat and pondered on this and got very emotional. I put my head on his shoulders and started to cry. I told him, it's going on 7 months without a car, a job, and money. I have been stripped away from everything. I started to cry really bad because I'm being punished to the max and the wreck was NOT my fault. I stated I am wore down, I am tired and sick of it all, I have been beaten into the ground like a dead horse. defeated. When I go back in my mind to March 24th 2015. All I was doing was going to work and taking care of business. I was moving to New England in June. My mind was strong and my confidence was high. A true hustler mentality that I had. I have been working since 1990. That's all I knew. I have had up to 3 jobs at one time. I have worked fiercely and strongly all my life. I am a very motivated woman. This wreck has changed me and has brought so much rage within me it scares me. This wreck was no means my fault at all. When you get hit by someone that had alcohol on board and he was drinking because of what he had done. When you run a stop sign doing 60 miles an hour. Thinking he could beat whoever was coming down the road. I will state this. 1) he was drinking 2) he was on drugs 3) he had a mental illness or finally all the above applys. A person in his right mind wouldn't have done that to begin with no ands ifs or buts about it.  Then you have the cops to cover it up like it was a minor accident. Yes, I have every right to be mad. That's where my rage lies at. It's going on 7 months now and I am still living in hell. I see it now, my family sees it too. Why the stalling out is because they are protecting the ones at fault. Some of my family is so pissed off about this. They are going to stall this as long as they can. So these dirty rotten bastards that covered up my wreck doesn't get ousted into the public. Well guess what? I will take my pictures and my extremely false police report and my book and take it on a national level. I will bypass the Arkansas news media because in reality they will stop it from airing. Oh hell no, Tina will not do this. I will take it on the national level. Someone from CNN would love to get a hold of this story. This is a story to tell the whole wide world. Police corruption and police brutality at its finest. The media and press will shred this to pieces and everyone knows it around here. Arkansas media I would get stopped in my tracks no need to go that direction. National media is where it's at. I am so emotionally distraught because I have been done wrong with this wreck. When I get on the national news, this county doesn't have a prayer to stand on. The skeleton's will fall out right and left. When I step in front of a camera to do an interview it's over with but the crying. My PSTD is pretty bad right now. This part should have been done and over so I can start my civil case. They don't want a civil lawyer in here and they are gonna stall it as long as they can. Well, they can't dance around my evidence and they can't get out of it. They need to cough it up right now grow some fucking balls and do what's right. I will be glad to present this to the public. I need relief and I need it now. I will do what I have to do to get relief I promise you that much. I am tired and I am wore down and I need to get this civil lawsuit started. I will find out who covered this wreck up and I will make sure they are pointed out via TV and they lose their job and make sure this shit doesn't happen again to someone else. I have the goods on me and I will get justice hell or high-water. I am done fucking around with these clowns. It time to rock this out on the national level knock it out the ballpark! It's time for me to get on TV and make my life whole again. My family and friends are disgusted that I have to go such lengths to find relief. It pisses them off to see the bad guys being protected. They covered up my wreck they need to own up to it and if they are broadcasted all over the media so be it. They should have done their jobs right in the first place and this wouldn't be taking place. I don't feel sorry at all. Corrupted bastards there's a special place in hell for those who done wrong. End of story.


I am going to let one thing be known. I truly wished I would have died in the wreck. The emotional, physical and mental breakdowns I have to deal with since my wreck unbearable. I would have been better off dead dealing with this shit. I have been defeated by police corruption and police brutality for many many years now.  I would have been freed from my pain and sorrow living on earth. All I know is beat downs. People really don't have a clue how I truly feel. When I get on national television, Conway County Arkansas is totally fucked because the truth is gonna roll off my tongue and I will not hold back either. When you get to that point you straight up don't give a fuck anymore.  I am at that point right now and I will not have any remorse what so ever.