October 3, 2013

They Say I am 50 Shades of Cray-Cray!

They say that I am a pain in the ass; they say that I am shit starter and they say that I should go to a psychiatric center.

To me, I don’t sugar coat anything, I call it like I see it and I don’t beat around the bush. Here in the South you are one of the above that I mention (you're crazy) if you don’t play by the rules. I am like ‘rules’ fuck that shit. Someone ask for my opinion, they better be prepared for the truth.

See I started this blog 3 years ago. I am going to give a prime example of what I am dealing with. See my paparazzi are a group of meth heads and it seems that I can’t get away from them. They stay up in my business and they stay up in my life. Tweakers will tweak. The geekers will geek. Until they get clean they will continue this nonsense of disrupting other people’s lives.

See I had 3 deaths in my family. My uncle which had cancer and we knew that was a given when his time came. Then my aunt got sick and died 5 weeks after my uncle. My aunt was a sudden death, she wasn't in good health but it was still a sudden death. I lived by her and it was a close nit circle. However when people die, others will come to the house bring food, flowers and money etc. That’s how it is and that’s all I have ever seen. Just helping each other out in a time of need, loss of a loved one.

We had lots of family to help too however a couple stood out and it was the night of the family hour. The 2 that wanted to stay behind and help, I was like hell no, that wasn't going to happen. Why? Because they are friends with the ones that I have been blogging about for oh about 3 years now! I was going to stay behind but there were couple said they would, so they did. We were told what had happen and they haven’t seen anything like it before and did not understand what was going on. Well, I knew and that was why I wanted to stay behind. I have zero tolerance to bullshit!

My opinion of this situation:

Here I have a blog out and I can’t stand these people and these people were in my home and my aunt’s home. One of them actually stood in my kitchen. I could NOT believe she was in my kitchen how bold and how dumb. I guess they don't understand LEAVE ME ALONE! I have blogged about this white trash bullshit for years all because my cousin invited them over.  Now, if they had sense but dope heads don’t have sense they would be like ‘hell no I am NOT coming around that place’ but there was a reason. How come they did not come over when I was there and other people was there? They came over when there were 4 people there not a house full and the other 2 stayed behind for a reason. That was very odd to come over like that, they are not welcome here.

The reason, I really don’t think they would have taken anything that night I really don’t however they were scoping the houses out though. Taking a mental picture and come back later on.  My ex brother in law from my last marriage have stolen so much shit in his lifetime it doesn't make sense. He gets away with it too, explain that one to me. Now we had 4 drug users and a drug dealer in these houses while EVERYONE was gone but a few. I really don’t appreciate this shit all. I am pretty much fucking pissed off about it. They knew I did not want them over and they done it anyways. I have been blogging and I have been tweeting. I did not do this for my health I did this because I can’t get help in Arkansas. This right here shows me a thing or two. It will be 10 years (mind you) in January I still have to put up with this bullshit. But that is OK……

I can’t wait to get my 1st book online to sell and I will have my 2nd book done soon when I can get it typed out but with my chaotic life of death I hope I can soon, it will not take me that long. I will get on Dr Phil too. I am so done with this situation. Dope heads get away with so much shit and it makes me sick. Then the police will NOT do a damn thing about it. That’s pretty fucking sorry. Coming into these houses has invaded my privacy and IF they come around, they are bought and paid for, end of story. I am NOT fucking around.