January 1, 2013

2013


I hope that 2013 will be a blissful New Year for me and my kids plus my mom. We need it! I am super stoked about my upcoming novel. I worked hard on it and I am ready for that adventure to start. I have to keep my praying in high-gear, so everything will fall into place. So far it has worked out for me and I appreciate it.

I have been in a dark place for several years almost a decade to be honest. However I fought like no other and I stood my ground. I never did give in. I wasn’t about to let that happen. I guess like the saying goes, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” I am one strong woman now. I don’t hate these people like I used too. I thank them because they have given me chance to a write a series of books. I guess what I lost over the years and I lost a lot kid you not. I did not deserve that kind of treatment at all. Now, I can take care of some of my personal problems that I am having been having for years now. There are some things I can’t get back because that’s impossible but I will make the best of this situation that is for sure.

I can’t wait to actually say the name of this particular mountain. I am so stoked! It hasn’t got any attentions since the 60’s over a very popular song. Naming my series from this particular mountain moves me to no end. It has its own Wikipedia, maybe my books will be placed in it who knows, that would be wonderful. The power of prayer, works in so many ways. God is good all the time. He has been with me through this trial believe that. I needed him that is a promise without him I could have not done my writing. I will defiantly need him for my second book and my others as well.

I have written off people in my life. The first one was my second ex-husband back in 2004. You see where that has gotten me, blogging and my upcoming Novel needless to say. He made his bed, he will lay in it. Never again! Why should I stay around people that make me cry and belittle me? Life is too short to put up with that. No, I don’t feel sorry about it, it just gives me a chance to write books. Maybe my 40 years of hell is my calling in life, writing these books. I can’t get nowhere in life, that’s the Gods honest truth. I don’t sugar-coat anything; I tell it like it is. I hope for a wonderful 2013 because almost a decade of darkness sucks-ass, I need a little bit of sunshine in my life and good luck for once.